Lukijat

keskiviikko 18. toukokuuta 2016

The temple of higher self-awarness

Gratitude. A word everyone knows, but maybe doesn't understand. Takes things for granted. About what am I thankful? I am thankful to be healthy, free to walk, and free to express my thoughts and opinions. I am thankful of every person in my life, that I can read and I am able to hear. When was the last time you have thanked another person or yourself?

Felicity. Depends on your perspective to things and life itself. To not complain about unnecessary. To forget pleasing everyone else and focus on what pleases oneself. To create a life, where you don't want to change a thing. Find a passion and share the little moments with others. Or enjoy them alone. When was the last time you smiled or laughed genuinely?

Bliss. The feeling of peace and light inside you. Can be achieved by helping others, by doing unselfishly what is righteous. By being in a  balanced relation with nature and animals. By smiling to a bypasser or cheer up other by being present. Displace the negative energy by creating positive. When was the last time you gave a helping hand to someone?

Understanding. By opening eyes and mind one sees that there are others than just oneself in this universe. Other than one's thoughts. To discuss with people that represent different culture, religion, generation or possess different values than oneself. To travel and study. To see and experience. To determine and become better. When was the last time you tried to put yourself in someone else's place?

Courage. To dare to be brave. To win ones fears and grow as a person. To encourage others and to put oneself on the side of weaker. To leave ones comfort zone. To be different and carry it with pride. To say and express ones feelings. When was the last time you did something you're afraid of?

Curiosity. To ask, get more knowledge and bloom your inner library. To self-examinate. To examine the universe. To listen ones inner voice. But to listen for real. To think of what one is capable of. When was the last time you learned something new?

Traveling has changed me. I am thankful of my life, I am happy for all the possibilities I have and I feel blissed by helping others. I am understanding in different situations and brave to face my fears. I am curious to develop myself for better. I am the temple, and with these stones I am building myself a higher self-awarness





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti