Lukijat

keskiviikko 18. toukokuuta 2016

La cité de Dieu

Rio de Janeiro, the famous city of God. Full of magic and happiness. Samba carnivals, mesmerizing beaches with beautiful people. Being in Rio was nothing I've experienced before. It took me off my feet and made me fall in love with it. It was all so sudden, just a blink of an eye. There was no way to survive but by surrendering. I let it absorb me to its streets, listened to the beat and observed how everyone were dancing to it.





Remember last summer when I told how I've found home? After one week in Italy? Now I've found my second home - in RioMaybe it was going back to South America, where I lived when I was younger, maybe it is the culture, or the ocean. Maybe all them together. In Rio I found everything I need in my life; the beach, palm trees, compelling music, intriguing culture and my biggest love - the ocean.



I had been there only few hours and I felt very strongly the connection. The city was communicating with me. Sao Paulo was beautiful in its own way, but with different vibes. It was busy and europeanish. Here the vibe is easygoing and vivid. The ocean gives the city smooth touch, full of colors and life. I have never thought my country is where I was born or raised, but where I feel truly happy and in peace. I respect my roots and will never forget them, but I am absorbing and recreating my own legacy. And maybe by traveling more this magical planet I'll found more places to call home.



Obrigada Rio, for welcoming me home.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti